We are looking for the right person to join our busy Warehouse & Distribution facility based at Hastings.
The role is to assist in the day to day operation of the Warehouse and Distribution function, ensuring stock and product are safely receipted and stored, that they are easily accessed and accurately picked and packed for distribution as required. The role will contribute to the smooth running of the department by maintaining positive relationships with clients and other team members, through identifying ways to improve processes and by maintaining a clean and tidy workspace.
Our team operates a fleet of forklifts and high reach vehicles. This is a permanent role, looking for an enthusiastic team member to work flexible shifts to cover 5 working days. Hours to be confirmed over a 40 hour a week.
What’s in it for you?
· A secure, full-time and permanent position
· Opportunities to up-skill, training initiatives and career progression
· Competitive pay rate (negotiable depending on experience)
· You get to work for an awesome company that values their team
What we need from you:
· Previous experience in a Warehouse/Distribution fast paced environment.
· You are a New Zealand Citizen or Resident
· Have a Forklift Licence/ F endorsement
· High degree of physical fitness - including the ability to lift to 16kg
· You can provide us with a current CV and can complete our application form
· Positive Can-Do attitude
· Willing to move with change
· Always aiming to improve
If you can tick our boxes, then don’t hesitate and click “Apply Now”. Successful applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
If you are applying through Seek you will receive an email asking you to complete our WineWorks Application form. Please check your junk mail.
To learn more about us, visit our website www.wineworks.co.nz
Skills & Experience