WineWorks is the leading contract wine-bottling operation in New Zealand with three plants based in Auckland, Hawke's Bay and Marlborough. Kiwi-owned, we pride ourselves on being “Trusted to bottle New Zealand for the World" by supplying manufacturing, logistics, warehousing and distribution services to our valued clients.
For us, attitude is everything. We need people who display a "can do" attitude, who work well as part of a team, who want to be an expert in their chosen job, who look for ways to be better every day and who are reliable and flexible and willing to go the extra mile for the customer.
We are currently seeking an Inventory Controller. This is a full-time position working 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday, with some flexibility in hours required from time to time to suit the needs of the business.
This role reports directly to the Inventory Team Leader, where you will be responsible for maintaining control of the inventory system at our Hastings site along with similar duties to that of a General Store Person with the added responsibility of:
· Conducting WineWorks and client cycle counts as required
· Investigate any inventory inquiries as required and report back in a timely manner
· Ensuring the inventory control database is maintained and accurately reflects numbers
· Assists in inventory variance investigations and short supply variances
· Providing effective feedback to client queries in a professional and timely manner.
You will need:
· A current forklift licence with F- Endorsement
· Have 1-3 year’s FMCG experience
· Ability to follow inventory control procedures
· Ability to fit into an established team
· Experience working within the SCALE system is preferred
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong attention to detail and have good analytical and numerical skills
All applicants must be a New Zealand citizen or have permanent Resident Status as determined by New Zealand immigration department. The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment screening. A current CV and application form must be submitted for consideration.
Please apply online by clicking "Apply Now" on this page or via our website - Job Seekers
To learn more about us, visit our website www.wineworks.co.nz
If you are applying through seek watch out for an email to complete our online WineWorks Application form.